Education and Clergy Development
Vision: The office of Nazarene Education and Clergy Development
(NECD) exists to serve Christian Holiness leaders through lifelong
learning and equipping both institutionally (Nazarene Education Systems) and
relationally (Clergy Development i.e. Apprenticeship, Mentorship and
Mission: Working toward the sustained development of Christian
Holiness Leaders through Nazarene Educational Systems in Africa.
Motto: "Everyone up one level."
Gabriel J Benjiman is the Regional Education
Samantha Chambo (MA,
University of Manchester) heads Africa Nazarene Women's Clergy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Benjiman is the administrative assistant. (email@example.com)
Nazarene Institutions of Higher Education in Africa
Bible Colleges and De-Centralized Programs
- CLI - Creative Leadership Institute -- Rev Phil Rodebush, Director
- ITN/NTI - Institut Théologique Nazaréeen/ Nazarene Theological Institute -- Revs Antero Fontes and Katambu Balibanga, Co-Directors
- NBCEA - Nazarene Bible College of East Africa -- Nairobi, Kenya -- Rev Elijah King'ori, Director
- NTC - Nazarene Theological College (Southern Africa) -- Mulderdrift, Johannesburg, South Africa --Rev Cathy Lebese, Principal
- NTCCA - Nazarene Theological College of Central Africa -- Lilongwe, Malawi -- Rev Chinyama J. Lilema, Principal
- SNCV - Seminário Nazareno de Cabo Verde -- Mindelo, São Vincent, Cabo Verde --Rev Gastão Correia, Principal
- SNM - Seminário Nazareno em Moçambique -- Maputo, Mozambique -- Rev Adolfo Tembe, Director